• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seat bag

T
Dec 22, 2008
Wenatchee,WA
Does anyone make a seatbag for the 850 that uses the space where the battery sits for electric start models? I know that Doo makes a seat bag but it goes on top of the battery cover and still wastes the space if you have a shot or pull start model.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Have you looked at the new Ski Doo LinQ Summit Rear Storage Bag?

Part #860201355? It uses a smaller battery cover to mount versus the previous version.

Not as much wasted space.

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
Does anyone make a seatbag for the 850 that uses the space where the battery sits for electric start models? I know that Doo makes a seat bag but it goes on top of the battery cover and still wastes the space if you have a shot or pull start model.
I have the Ski Doo seat bag and it has plenty of room for food and 3 small Gatorade bottles

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

T
Dec 22, 2008
Wenatchee,WA
Have you looked at the new Ski Doo LinQ Summit Rear Storage Bag?

Part #860201355? It uses a smaller battery cover to mount versus the previous version.

Not as much wasted space.

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421057
The same bag as this right? I don't like this bag because you lose all the space under the battery cover. I'm looking for an aftermarket bag that fills in the battery compartment so it can be a lower profile.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I personally do not like this bag and have had many people buy it and not like it due to the fact that it inhibits your foot from passing behind the seat, the seat was made low and short to allow for that and adding this bag, in my personal opinion, makes it harder for your foot to pass through(you have to lift it higher) the tunnel bag is a much better option..

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I personally do not like this bag and have had many people buy it and not like it due to the fact that it inhibits your foot from passing behind the seat, the seat was made low and short to allow for that and adding this bag, in my personal opinion, makes it harder for your foot to pass through(you have to lift it higher) the tunnel bag is a much better option..
The bag itself is great.
But I must agree with Norona, I absolutely hit the bag with my boot on several occasions changing from left to right, or right to left side of the sled.

Premium Features