• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Own an Axys Assault? Want ZRP offset spindles?

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
What is the difference between axys assault and prormk spindles? I think about the measurement... is it only the measurement between the lower spindle mounting to the ski bolt hole Which is the difference? or? and If so, how much does it differ?

None of that. Assault is the Red one in the rear.

71e26f6bcf1f3c129d7d8573b7dfbaeb.jpg

fastboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2008
so how many sets have to be pre ordered to start production... Just bringing this back to the top as I would love to try a set

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
Hey guys, quick update. So far we have had almost no interest in this part so if we do not have 5 pre-orders by the end of September we will not be producing it. It costs a lot of time and money to program a new part so if they aren't going to sell it just isn't worth the investment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DangerousDave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Kalama WA.
C'mon guys order up your offset spindles for your AXYS RMK Assaults!
ZRP won't make these if they don't get some more orders soon.
WE NEED THESE FOR OUR ASSAULTS!
Narrow up your Assault to PRO width, keep your robust Assault AArms and better shocks for $350!
There was lots of interest last year, I think people are just now getting back on snowest. Tell your friends!
I ordered mine on ZRP website, it's easy, just click what you want and type in your credit card info! You're a Snowmobiler for crying out loud you know how that works!

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
ZRP pm me I guess I'll take a set ..

36" and a Pro Motion is too much for the AXYS IMO !!!

I rode mine that way last year and had no issues but it IS !!! To narrow for my liking , I was going to try PRO spindles to get the Frontend down but these may bandaid it till I get a 39

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
I just reached out to my buddies with assaults that had asked about offset spindles last winter!! See what they say.

EDIT: One buddy is going to place his order!!

Last edited:

DangerousDave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Kalama WA.
Check it out!

20170926_145013.jpg

Those are going to be awesome! Powder coat them black and send them out! LOL

Has most of the interest and orders been for the RMK Assault? (Rather than the switchback?)
Once word gets out everyone that owns one will want a set!

If you have an assault order a set now so production will get under way!

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Just received my spindles today. They turned out awesome! Hats off to ZRP for the lightning fast shipping and for designing cool stuff. Thanks

Premium Features