• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is going on with my 11 assault?

M
Aug 30, 2014
NW MT
Sled was dry on the mag side cylinder so I bought new injectors. Still have the problem. Swapped injectors around, put pto side in mad side and vise versa still have the problem. New plugs, I cut the spark plug wires thinking there may be a bad connection. Still not working. Checked fuel pump, seems good. Has spark. What else could be going on? I'm about to send it off a cliff and call insurance

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Could be an electrical issue, start checking the wiring and connectors that go to the injectors themselves. Sounds like the mag injector isn't getting the signal to cycle from the ECU.

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Had similar problem took electrical contact cleaner to plug work s now

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

To clarify, which plug? Any specific one?

May be dealing with similar issues on an 11, have Blue injectors. But, if I can do something simple/free first, I'll try.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Had a similar problem with my 11 PRO 800 and turned out to be the connector on the mag side injector and could not get one from polaris so very carefully disected it and repaired it by soldering the wires inside the connecter and re insulating it and rode the last half of the season with my repairs and still going, I think this was a MY-11 issue because they changed the injector harness in MY-12 Look up the pn's.
gtwitch in wyoming

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Got my 11 injector harness replace after one year under warranty. Found the mag side issue before it rubbed through, but dealer stood up for me - poo wouldn't fix if it didn't rub through. They kinda $uck. No one mentioned fuel rail - is the injector getting fuel?

Premium Features