• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forgot to introduce myself

D
Feb 16, 2017
Thompson MB Canada
Hi Everybody.... I forgot to introduce myself... my name is Derek and I'm an alcoholic... oops wrong forum...lol no I'm not an alcoholic. I'm from Thompson Mb Canada...where as I write this it's -22c (-7f) -32c with windchill (-25f). I've had a couple sleds in my time. Most recently a 04 Rev 800ho & 09 mxzx 600 etec. I recently acquired a 2011 Polaris Switchback Assault 800 with a blown motor (crank gear stripped and seized the crank bearings). I am an injured mechanic turned parts and service guy who was into fixing and selling cars for profit. Now as I have a 3 year old and 5 year old, I spend most of my time with them but am going to slowly as funds allow rebuilt and ride this Polaris.

montananate

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Great Falls, MT
Welcome! You will not find a better group of people than those on this forum. Everyone shares their knowledge and you have direct access to many of the after market manufactures when researching parts and mods. Check out the Swap meet section there are always good deals on used parts and that is a big help when your building your sled on a budget! Montananate:face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hi Everybody.... my name is Derek and I'm an alcoholic... no I'm not an alcoholic. I'm from Thompson Mb Canada....
Wait a sec.
I've heard about you guys from Thompson Mb Canada.
There is some SERIOUS drinking that goes on up there....:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features