• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Push tbbt?

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
Just curious if anyone has personal experience or ride reviews of the push kit on the pro? So far. Think I've only talked to one person who has been on one.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
We tuned 2 kits here at sea level, both last year and they are still running good up to now. Kits problems: no intercooler, throttle body machining off causing throttle plate to stick open , custom throttle wire get frozen at cold temp(-25C +). Those problems can be easily fixed but can be a real pain....

Vi-pec Powersports

rabbit hunter

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2012
I have one and love it. The maps are really good, bottom end is crisp. And 10lbs on pump gas. The throttle cable will freeze over night if it's really cold but if you let the sled warm up you will never notice.

B
Oct 29, 2011
Just as he stated^ sled runs awesome great power 9lbs pump gas plugs showing Rich and throttle does freeze but once warmed up good to go! Great kit

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Trottle freeze can be cured in a simple way. Take cabel of in one end. Find a peace of clear hose that fit over the trootle cable. Enter it over cable, use a clamp to secure it to the cable, fill hose with thin oil or wd 40 or whatever that work. Now take a air gun in the other end of the house and secure with a clamp. Apply pressure slowly, and you should be able to force the oil down inside the trootle cable.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
I have this kit kit on a cat and love it. Amazing throttle response top to bottom. The only problem with kit in 500 miles is freezing of throttle if left out in very cold weather which is annoying.

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Some where in the hills ID
I have this kit kit on a cat and love it. Amazing throttle response top to bottom. The only problem with kit in 500 miles is freezing of throttle if left out in very cold weather which is annoying.

are you running a vipec on that or what kinda control box. im interested in getting one if its worth the money.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
I am running the vipec. I don't think I will run a turbo again without one at least till something as good and cheaper comes out.

N
Sep 3, 2009
I am selling my push turbo complete kit

The turbo kit is good if you want service don't call push turbo. Contact Dakota perf. Jeff at dkota perf will get you set up. I am in Minnesota and don't need a turbo. I put about 200 miles on this kit. I will be listing in the classifieds soon. Contact me if interested. Very snappy throttle response and with the vipec box you can tune it to perfection.

rabbit hunter

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2012
If your putting the kit on a pro I'm pretty sure your going to want to contact Tim. Look on push's website hes there dealer in Lakeland Wisconsin. Dakota performance is great but Tim has the best map for these kits right now. Its truly pull and go.

S

snoman681

Feb 11, 2008
tbbt push kit

throttle freezing can be helped greatly by a light oil down the cable. The tuning has taken far to long but the Polaris kit is ready for consumers. once understood the push kit is very well thought out it just takes extreme amount of time to do proper fuel management on a two stroke motor with a variable transmission very few are willing to invest and if you cant ride you will never get it right

Premium Features