• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What r u gonna run (Accessories & setup)

T
Dec 19, 2016
Alaska
I'm going 154x3" SP shot Fox zero qs3 all around, skid plate, fixed toe holds, gripnrip, can(TBD), 4.7" riser, rail stiffeners, and slp vents just the back both sides (do they have prefilter or just mesh?) gonna start season with Rasmussen style suspension set up limiter long minimum preload rear shock stiff. I'm going to delete some sound deadingp, I ride central AK. HAS ANY ONE FIGURED OUT A FIX FOR FROZEN STEARING?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Toe holds are not needed on this sled. Norona had posted that last year right when they were first shipping sleds. He was 100% right. I have two brand new sets in box. Save your $70 or whatever they cost. I suggest Diamond S can. Ran them on both sleds last year. Not any louder than stock unless you want to be the obnoxious guy on the hill competing with snowbikers on who can make the tree huggers the angriest :face-icon-small-con

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Toe holds are not needed on this sled. Norona had posted that last year right when they were first shipping sleds. He was 100% right. I have two brand new sets in box. Save your $70 or whatever they cost. I suggest Diamond S can. Ran them on both sleds last year. Not any louder than stock unless you want to be the obnoxious guy on the hill competing with snowbikers on who can make the tree huggers the angriest :face-icon-small-con

You really didn't miss the toe holds huh?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Toe holds are not needed on this sled. Norona had posted that last year right when they were first shipping sleds. He was 100% right. I have two brand new sets in box. Save your $70 or whatever they cost.

I do run them now, and love them, yes I can do without them for sure, but the fixed ones are out of the way and on the occasion you do need them, they are there. Also if a polaris riders tries your sled without them, he will hate it, probably won't even try it, if you have the toe holds on there he will love it. Get the fixed and save over the adjustable ones.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC

thats personal preference ... I love them and use them on downhill turns all the time. to each their own.

in my opinion cans are a waste of time and money ... obnoxious and all fall apart after half a season .. muffpot fits the stock can .. thats all i need!

T
Dec 19, 2016
Alaska
thats personal preference ... I love them and use them on downhill turns all the time. to each their own.

in my opinion cans are a waste of time and money ... obnoxious and all fall apart after half a season .. muffpot fits the stock can .. thats all i need!

I agree except they are really nice when your tree bashing good luck trying to find your friends with stock cans. They don't need to be all GGB loud but you just can't pin down we're a stock sled is

yosh30

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2009
165 3" Silber turbo starting out at 5 lbs
Raptors up front, k-mod in the rear
Gripper skis
B&m boards & bumpers
zrp weights, mtntk blowhole
zrp intake screens

maybe different handlebars, haven't decided

can't forget the Rehab Wrap that adds 15 hp

Last edited:
T
Dec 19, 2016
Alaska
165 3" Silber turbo starting out at 5 lbs
Raptors up front, k-mod in the rear
Gripper skis
B&m boards & bumpers
zrp weights, mtntk blowhole
zrp intake screens

maybe different handlebars, haven't decided

can't forget the Rehab Wrap that adds 15 hp

Are u running Polaris rubbers I'm thinking I might go grippers too

L

logan1080

Feb 12, 2013
2018 summit X 175" w/SHOT
Rasmussen front bumper
Rear bumper/tunnel brace (still looking for one)
Munster finger throttle
Rail bracing (probably Munster when available)
TKI belt drive
HPS can
Xtreme air vents. Outer knee and shock tower
Clutch kit - likely DJ when it's available
Grip n rip bracing
Tunnel bag (undecided)
BRP filter kit

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I'm running:
My stocker-154 850 SP, Diamond S can, TKI belt drive, Tom's Emotion, Fox Evol all the way around, Rasmussen Front Bumper and Boards, Skinz Rear Bumper, Skinz Backcountry seat, 6" RSI riser

My turbo-165 850 X, MPI Turbo, TKI belt drive, Tom's Emotion, Skinz Electronic ARC, Fox Evol all the way around, Rasmussen Front Bumper and Boards, Skinz Rear Bumper, Skinz Extreme Backcountry seat, 6" RSI riser.

Premium Features