For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Suggestions and User Feedback Got an idea or comment about how things could work better on SnoWest? Post it here.This is your forum to let SnoWest know what you think about the forums.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Currently: Wrapping up my current builds, so I can start building my M-AXYS
Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,040 Posts
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fix the Email notifications and replace the missing last post button

Maybe it's just me; but none of the links in my E-mailed notifications (In the last two-three days) (when clicked on) loads at all. And while try to view the latest post, after logging on to Snowest; the Jump to the last post button is missing from every thread. Christopher and / or his assistant are failing us.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Currently: Not set.
MODERATOR: Premium Member
Idcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudHandle View Post
Maybe it's just me; but none of the links in my E-mailed notifications (In the last two-three days) (when clicked on) loads at all. And while try to view the latest post, after logging on to Snowest; the Jump to the last post button is missing from every thread. Christopher and / or his assistant are failing us.
This button?

If that's not showing up, try different layout options using the layout option in the dropdown at the bottom of (I believe) every page.

As for the links, please provide one that isn't working for you, as well as browser info.

'04 1M 1500 162" Challenger Extreme, M8 rear suspension, Custom jetting, clutching and gearing

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Idcatman3 For This Useful Post:
christopher (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 02:24 AM
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idcatman3 View Post
This button?

If that's not showing up, try different layout options using the layout option in the dropdown at the bottom of (I believe) every page.

As for the links, please provide one that isn't working for you, as well as browser info.
A cut and paste of one of the emails
Dear LoudHandle,

Idcatman3 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled – Fix the Email notifications and replace the missing last post button – in the Suggestions and User Feedback forum of SnoWest Snowmobile Forum.

This thread is located at: https://www.snowest.com/forum/showth...7&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted: *************

---Quote (Originally by LoudHandle)--- Maybe it's just me; but none of the links in my E-mailed notifications (In the last two-three days) (when clicked on) loads at all. And while try to view the latest post, after logging on to Snowest; the Jump to the last post button is missing from every thread. Christopher and / or his assistant are failing us. ---End Quote--- This button? Image: https://www.snowest.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=34871

As for the links, please provide one that isn't working for you, as well as browser info. *************

MacBook running Safari, Same issue on my iPhone, it tries to load but ends up with an error message saying the server would not respond. I have not tried from the PC at work. The last button re-appeared right after my original post. FWIW

Took forever to just reply to your inquiry. Failure to load. Snowest has been spiraling down hill for years, I really don't need the hassle / aggravation.

Last edited by LoudHandle; 09-13-2017 at 02:30 AM.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Thanked 12,836 Times in 6,093 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:

MacBook running Safari, Same issue on my iPhone, it tries to load but ends up with an error message saying the server would not respond. I have not tried from the PC at work. The last button re-appeared right after my original post. FWIW

Took forever to just reply to your inquiry. Failure to load.
Trying to reproduce, but its working for me every time I attempt

Old 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Trying to reproduce, but its working for me every time I attempt
It's working from the PC running Firefox at work; so must just be my (lack of) service provider. Thanks for looking into it.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to LoudHandle For This Useful Post:
christopher (09-14-2017)
Old 09-14-2017, 11:55 AM
Thanked 12,836 Times in 6,093 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Snowest has been spiraling down hill for years, I really don't need the hassle / aggravation.

It's working from the PC running Firefox at work; so must just be my (lack of) service provider. Thanks for looking into it.
Sorry for your challenges man.

Old 09-14-2017, 12:06 PM

My (lack of) service must have reset or restored something? Because it is 2000 times faster now. Not instant, but tolerable. Thanks again for checking your end.

Old 09-18-2017, 01:47 AM
Basic Member
Juztterberi is an unknown quantity at this point

Great! I learn a lot. Thank you