• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throttle response

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Bringing back a old thread. I keep throwing the p1477 and when it's cold it won't idle. I have candoopro and check the rave valve setting and they are correct. I also check for leaks and hit holds pressure and vacuum. The check valve by the reeds checks ok but I am going to replace anyways. I did find that my reeds cages have a gap in them. I will be fixing this too but I don't think it has anything to do with the code. Sounds like a vacuum leak but I can't find anything. Any ideas?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Been dealing with more than normal codes from Aerocharger on the raves.. It seams the 4 to 5000 rpm seams to set them off the most.. I also set them with candoo, and thought It was done correct.. But still comming up.. Wish I could make them go away..

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Well I found my vacuum leak. The rave check valve between the solenoid and the valves. I was pressure checking before the valve. That's the reason I couldn't find the leak.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
we have also found that that if you take your top reed off and drill a bigger hole under through the top block and then drill a mid size hole through the next block then drill and tap the a 10/32 into next block. install a long bolt with red lock tight that wont come out because it will hit the top reed. then you can tighten the two blocks together and eliminate the gap between the blocks and give the blocks some strength biggest deal is making jig to keep everything straight when tapping . but works awesome!!

Turbo performance all the way! lol:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features