For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
View Poll Results: What format do you prefer for digital magazines?
Landscape (horizontal) 68 50.37%
Portrait (vertical) 67 49.63%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Currently: non-current
fourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond reputefourthmeal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Snowbike World digital magazine - Read Here

Click here to read (free)

Please post comments below.
We'd like to get input for future issues. SPECIFICALLY, do you like the landscape layout or would you prefer portrait layouts (like SnoWest digital issues)?

All images Copyright SnoWest Magazine/Ryan Harris

Like SledHeads on Facebook

Last edited by christopher; 11-08-2016 at 09:12 AM.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fourthmeal For This Useful Post:
christopher (11-02-2016), flatspeed (11-09-2016), mountainhorse (11-07-2016), PolarisPro22 (11-09-2016), Sheetmetalfab (11-02-2016), wwillf01 (11-02-2016)
Old 11-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Currently: 3 things never lie, kids, drunks and yoga pants
Thanked 1,090 Times in 659 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute
Default Careful........... :)

Thats a great first issue! Don't use up all the interesting content out there!!!
Keeping the content fresh will be a challenge.

I never thought I would say this but I prefer the E rag over print now........

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-03-2016, 08:32 AM
Currently: Off the road again. Just can't wait to get off the road again.
Chadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work on the premiere issue!

I voted for portrait format. From a reading perspective, it's more user friendly (less paragraphs and jumping around) but that, of course depends greatly on whoever is laying out the content and images no matter the page orientation. The current snowest mag has a great layout which would serve snowbike mag equally well. Don't change it just to change it.

Other formatting observations I like...stay away from the old print style of continuing articles at the back of the mag. Very annoying. It's really nice to keep the continuity of all text and images, for one article, located together. This is particularly important in digital content because it's harder to skip 15 pages to get to the continuation.

Great work and keep it coming. Will those with paid lifetime snowest membership/subscription also get snowbike mag? Or will it require a seperate subscription?

Last edited by Chadx; 11-03-2016 at 08:35 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chadx For This Useful Post:
Sheetmetalfab (11-03-2016)
Old 11-24-2016, 10:01 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Scarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to beholdScarto is a splendid one to behold
Default Excellent read!

I'm late to the game. But, that was very insightful with info and the different number of manufacturers that I did not know existed. I've been out of the game for 5 years and am eager to try riding a snowbike. Last ride was on an AC 1M Mtn Cat 159". A blast to ride! Please keep the info coming and look forward to next issue.

Old 01-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Tdbaker10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Digital mag

Loved it, great articles for beginners like me!