• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 M Series??????????????

S
Nov 26, 2007
Any opinions on the "08" M series new rear skid and turning radius? How does it work? better, or ? Would like to hear some input please.

B
Nov 26, 2007
ak
:beer;the turning radius is greatly improved and the rear skid works great straight out of the box... great trail manners and it transfers near perfectly....

i'm running about 105 in the rear float....but that is with no extra fuel tank and or gear bag.... i also weigh about 170..

B

boosted1

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
:beer;the turning radius is greatly improved and the rear skid works great straight out of the box... great trail manners and it transfers near perfectly....

i'm running about 105 in the rear float....but that is with no extra fuel tank and or gear bag.... i also weigh about 170..

wow 105lbs huh, im 190lbs no extra weight running 140lbs, works perfect for me, the front end of the sno pro is where I really had to play, 70lbs on the left shock and 60lbs on the right, is bang on...for me once again, need more air in the left due to more weight, clutches diamond drive, reverse and on the other side is a Jaws can.
not sold on the floats yet, but will give them an honest go for the remainder of the season.

SNOW IS HERE! happy ridin peoples

Premium Features