• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 King Cat with SLP Twins, Boondocker ??

K

kkhaos

Dec 1, 2007
MN
Hello,
I have A 05 EFI King Cat with Ceramic SLP Twins and FT dump SLP can, SLP air box, VF-reeds, Boondocker box, 2.5 Extream, Stock 19/43 gears. I have a RKT 14.6-1 head thats not on yet, But I would think it will be before I ride again.
I ride 7-10,000 feet and just can't get it spot on. It has a slight bog in mid range and just dosn't turn on right on the top end. It is running A little fat on top. Just woundering if anyone out there has any good boondocker #'s.
I have the suppiled SLP #'s. But there numbers are 10+ #'s fat on the top end and I still don't have it yet.
Also I sent my box in to get it checked out and I didn't wright down the numbers before it left. I am hopping it comes back with the numbers still in it!
Thanks KKHAOS

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
kk efi w/twin pipes

I have a very simular setup as you, I tried the twin pipes and could not tune them in in the mid. I dialed them in the best I could but fought the mid the whole way. On a long pull, they didnt perform any better than the Speedwerx single. I wish they would tune and run better I would love to run them.

Premium Features