• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GoPro HERO 3's IN STOCK

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Just got another shipment of the Silver Edition GoPros in stock along with another display case and a full lineup of accessories. If you are in need of anything along these lines, and want to purchase from a sled company for your video needs, hit us up!! We would love to cater this market to you guys!!

Currently we are updating the site to have the GoPro assortment online, but for now shoot us a message on here, or contact us via the below ways for all your answers, and pricing!!

BLOWN MOTOR
Support@BlownMotor.com

image_zpsfb0d0b25.jpg

natedawgedog

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2011
dlg ak
looking for some new/different mounts for my gopro3. what mounts/accessories are you going to have available?

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
looking for some new/different mounts for my gopro3. what mounts/accessories are you going to have available?

NateDawgeDog we have several mounts in store and available. Do you have an angle or certain position that you are trying to get??

natedawgedog

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2011
dlg ak
Not really, I have a couple different mounts for my helmet and a bunch of flat and curved mounts for on my sled maybe something to mount it to my shovel. Just looking for new ideas, totally new to using pov cameras so doing a lot of experimenting.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Nate we have a couple different bar mounts etc in stock, let me know if that is what you are looking for. You can PM so we can continue chatting!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Replied NateDawg, feel free to call us too as we can chit chat with you over the phone. Ask for Shane.

Premium Features