• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

updates

K
Dec 4, 2007
CNY
here is the complete list
Date: August 13, 2012

Product Line: Snowmobile

Bulletin No: BS201302 Subject: M/XF 800 Update

Affected Models: All 2012 M 800 and XF 800 models (including High Country)

Condition: The following items need to be completed on the affected snowmobiles.
1. Certain nuts and cap screws may not have been properly torqued in the skid frame and should be checked.
2. The rollers in the driven pulley do not meet Arctic Cat standards and should be replaced.
3. The coolant hose does not meet Arctic Cat standards and should be replaced.
4. An oil level decal needs to be adhered to the oil tank to inform the consumer to not over-fill the oil tank.

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
here is the complete list

I just got my kit today and it included a new larger nut for the front skid shock lower mount, and a rad overflow line in addition to what you mention. Funny, but I never noticed that it came without one by the looks of it.

Installed it all and it gained 50hp and my wife is all over me now.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I just got my kit today and it included a new larger nut for the front skid shock lower mount, and a rad overflow line in addition to what you mention. Funny, but I never noticed that it came without one by the looks of it.

Installed it all and it gained 50hp and my wife is all over me now.

I think you may have incorrectly used the large black hose in your kit!

G
Jan 18, 2012
just some help...... JUST GOT BOTH CLUTCHES WARRANTEED. complained to my dealer about all the belts blowing and the high temps and that the 8 belts i blew in 1100 miles probably warped the bushings in the clutches and who knows what else..... next thing i know they warranteed them put 2013 clutches on i do believe... give it a shot with your dealer. :rockon:

Premium Features