• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Product Release - Gauge Lifter for Pro Ride

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Just released.

Gauge lifter for the Pro Ride chassis including Pro RMK, RMK, Assault RMK, Switchback Assault and Rush

$64.95

Ready to ship!

PooPro1.jpg

PooProgaugelifter3.jpg

PooProgaugelifter1-1.png

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1035

Thanks,
Paul

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
ordered mine today. thought shipping was a little high but didn't think much about it b/c everything is expensive to alaska. short while later paul sent me an email saying i was refunded $10 of my shipping. must have found a cheaper way to ship. that is good customer service when it isn't even requested and definitely didn't have to be done. thanks again.

pv

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
ordered mine today. thought shipping was a little high but didn't think much about it b/c everything is expensive to alaska. short while later paul sent me an email saying i was refunded $10 of my shipping. must have found a cheaper way to ship. that is good customer service when it isn't even requested and definitely didn't have to be done. thanks again.

pv

It was the fair thing to do. :thumb:

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Ordered!
What a great idea. Drives me nuts when I can't read the tach while standing up.

This will make clutching waaaay easier.

Thanks guys!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I hope this isn't a stupid question. I haven't seen a stock Pro gauge setup so I'll ask. It looks like this unit will also work as a vent for heat or an air intake. Please explain. Thanks.

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
I hope this isn't a stupid question. I haven't seen a stock Pro gauge setup so I'll ask. It looks like this unit will also work as a vent for heat or an air intake. Please explain. Thanks.

Acts as a vent to let heat escape; actually a bigger benefit to me since the gauge has a record/playback feature for the tach making reading it while riding less of a necessity (and I nearly lost my life once reading a tach and not paying attention to my direction).

Have FUN!

G MAN

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Ordered!
What a great idea. Drives me nuts when I can't read the tach while standing up.

This will make clutching waaaay easier.

Thanks guys!

Shipped, thanks!

It will let A LOT of heat out.

I have one and you would not believe the amount of heat that comesout of there!

:nod:

I'm getting one of these for sure, Sled Solutions is great to deal with, been very happy with all my previous transactions!
Thanks Paul

Thank YOU, we appreciate the kind words.

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Soon to be ordered! I love the one that I have on my m. It's my finger warmer, goggle de-fogger, and standing up riding must have!

Premium Features