• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boss seat for an RMK, anyone using it?

T

towngrunt

Apr 17, 2008
Am considering purchasing the new Boss seat for both mine and my wife's Dragon 8's. This is the seat with the storage attatched to the rear of the seat. Is anyone using one of these and if so how do you like it? Also how does it compare the custom seat called the "Assault":rolleyes:?

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
SHWEE here on the 4m has one on her 09 700 rmk i dont think she has got to ride it much this year but you could ask her about it. i know it looks good in the pictures she posted on here.

good luck

08poo800

Nov 26, 2007
Shakopee, MN
Seat

I installed mine a couple weeks ago and am quite happy with the seat.

There is a ton of storage and the non slip top will be great.

A month or so ago there was a topic where I posted pictures of all the items I had stuffed into my seat. Try to check it out.

T

towngrunt

Apr 17, 2008
Thanks for all the input guys. I looked at and sat on the Boss seat today and liked it until i sat on the new Assault seat, Sweet!!!!!! This seat is amazing. Priced at 329.00 and sticks to you like velcro. I can purchase this seat and the Polaris storage bag for the same money as the Boss. You can also choose one of several colors for the center color on the seat. I am ordering 2 of these and the bags for our Dragons. Thanks again for all the info..

Premium Features