• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wow, this fox must've been hungry

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
I'm sitting here at 1:30 p.m. on the computer, looking outside at our hay field, and there's a rooster on our lawn. Our neighbor's rooster had wandered about a quarter of a mile to get here. I'm watching him slowly strut around our lawn, thinking it's great that it can eat some of the swarms of 'hoppers eating the crap out of my vegetables and flowers and all the sudden a scraggly, awful- looking fox chases the rooster under our deck. The dogs were in the office with me and once they got a whiff went berzerk. (still are even though both animals are gone)

Usually the foxes around here are gorgeous, full coated, red with really bushy tails. I wonder if this one is sick.

My husband happened to be working from home today and went out to send the rooster back home and it looks like the fox got it in the back.

Last edited:

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I'm sitting here at 1:30 p.m. on the computer, looking outside at our hay field, and there's a rooster on our lawn. Our neighbor's rooster had wandered about a quarter of a mile to get here. I'm watching him slowly strut around our lawn, thinking it's great that it can eat some of the swarms of 'hoppers eating the crap out of my vegetables and flowers and all the sudden a scraggly, awful- looking fox chases the rooster under our deck. The dogs were in the office with me and once they got a whiff went berzerk. (still are even though both animals are gone)

Usually the foxes around here are gorgeous, full coated, red with really bushy tails. I wonder if this one is sick.

My husband happened to be working from home today and went out to send the rooster back home and it looks like the fox got it in the back.

Mainge (sp?)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mange?

http://www.bigfootforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23225

2905878968_2a614354e2.jpg

istockphoto_2337886_red_fox_exhibiting_mange.jpg

Premium Features