• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1220 Engine-Tech Twin

CMX1500

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Quincy CA 95971
I have a Engine Tech 1220 I Purchased New in March 06 and put into a 05 Gen. II Chassis for the winter of 06/07,it has close to 12, 35 mile rides on it. I am selling everything with the motor ready to drop it in and go, Jaws pipes and single outlet can all coated, new AC drive clutch with only 3, 35 mile rides, and a 911 kit, AC rack carburetors and a set of CPC 48/58 jetted for 6 to 8,000', complete Polaris ignition and one spair, a throttle cable and one new spair, I also have extra weights for the drive clutch, this thing has always been inside my shop when I am not using it, I run 112 and Klotz and a little rich on the oil. If you have any questions please give me a call @ 530-927-9295 or send me an E-mail jim@psln.com. I would like to see 5,000 for everything plus shipping to you from 95971. I really do not want to seperate parts. This engine pulls very hard and has pounds of torque, and would also make a great TURBO machine if you wanted to go that way.
I tried to load other pictures but could not, so please send me an e-mail if you need more, I can send that way. Thanks for your intrest.

Last edited:
Premium Features