• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shipping to Canada from USA

D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
What is the best way to ship. I ordered adjustable weights from Cutlers and the brokerage fees from Purolator were like 1/3 of the cost of the total bill.WTF!

Is there a better way to ship even if it takes longer

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
USPS. And I find I get things even quicker because the stuff spends less time at the border.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
ups is the biggest rip off to canada there is:mad: i have ordered a ton of stuff from the us only way to ship is usps:beer;.i here purulator is buying up ups.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Send it as a gift with a value of 3$. Broker fees suck but they have us by the ballz. Even then sometimes they charge you sometimes they dont. I have ordered 10-15 parts for my office and get brokerage and duty fees 50+$. Isnt that just awesome.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yep USPS is the only way. Couldn't believe getting a $80 bill 3 months later for only a $220 item, that was already like $50 to ship! UPS, Fedex, and Puralotor all the same with the horrid brokerage fees.

K
If I can't get it USPS I usually don't order it.

Ditto!

Between the friggin brokerage fee and the exchange you're better off buying local. UPS screws Canadians so bad......at least they don't leave lipstick on the collar.
USPS obviously takes longer but is so much cheaper.
I bought a pair of 509 sinister goggles on line yesterday. $74.95 plus $12.00 for shipping via USPS to Western Canada. After exchange the total was $102.43. A lot for a pair of Goggles but I can't find them around here. Some of the cheaper priced sellers only shipped UPS, so No Sale.

Premium Features