• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotoFist Have NOT done the Job!!!

rmk156

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Edgerton MN
My Moto-Fist pants are JUNK!!!!

How are your MotoFist pants holding up???...Mine started getting wet on season 2 (Approx 10 days of Mnt riding) I ride 8-10 days a year in Wy. Year 2 was a little wet..Now year 3 soaked front and back 2 hours into the ride.
Is anybody else have this with these pants? They were suppose to be the best.....????? NOT!!!!!!! I cant imagine how they hold up for the guys that ride every weekend...
I assumed with this kind of price I would get 5 years out of them.....NOT!

Any advice as to what snowpants will keep you dry year in and year out?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I assume u mean Motorfist? Or is it actually moto-fist?

Follow the washing and drying directions.
Steam iron to rejuvenate waterproofing.

If that doesn't fix it then u send them in a nd they will send u a new pair.

That's what the high price provides you, warranty.....

Alpha ......

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
My Moto-Fist pants are JUNK!!!!

How are your MotoFist pants holding up???...Mine started getting wet on season 2 (Approx 10 days of Mnt riding) I ride 8-10 days a year in Wy. Year 2 was a little wet..Now year 3 soaked front and back 2 hours into the ride.
Is anybody else have this with these pants? They were suppose to be the best.....????? NOT!!!!!!! I cant imagine how they hold up for the guys that ride every weekend...
I assumed with this kind of price I would get 5 years out of them.....NOT!

Any advice as to what snowpants will keep you dry year in and year out?
I have had Motorfist jacket, pants, gloves, and boots for about 5 years now and have had zero problems. Try Klim, you can't go wrong there.

Premium Features