• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Release dates

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Doo- today 2-19-18
Cat- Sunday 2-25-18
Poo- closed for remodel.... lol, don't recall their date, it is after Cat though.

Alpha ......

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Doo's must be a secret because their website is down and nothing on their facebook page works either, haven't seen one thread on it anywhere...

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Doo's must be a secret because their website is down and nothing on their facebook page works either, haven't seen one thread on it anywhere...
I just quit watching the live feed.
40+min. Nothing new on the summit other than Polaris Red.
The renegade and mxz in the G4 body have the old XM gauge, while the summit still has the tiny gauge.

Alpha ......

M
Oct 4, 2015
Montana
Ho Hum Doo

What a let down Doo. Really, a 150 HP Turbo 4-Stroke 900? If I wanted a Turbo 4-Stroke 900, why would I want a heavy 150 HP sled? I would buy a heavy Turbo Yama-Cat 205 HP even in a 2-up Cat-alic Pantera! No fixes for hot clutches or fractured bulkheads or opts-outs for the teeter-totter T3 in the mountain sleds? Are you staking your Rep on the 850's HP alone? Hell, my '10 M8 made that much HP.:face-icon-small-sad:yuck:

Last edited:
G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
I was surprised to see zero changes in the mountain segment for ski doo.

I will say I'm impressed with the nimble feeling of the Gen 4 though.

Interesting to see what Polaris and Cat are going to do.

Polaris is really due for something but the rumors are that Cat will have something too.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
With little riding this year ... looking at new sleds !!!

With all the negative feedback for this post I guess I shouldn't go buy a new sled .... Sorry sledders with me not riding ...
Seems all I'm doin is replacing dead batteries and responding to reopened recreation usage not to shutdown riding areas in California

California may go down as having the least snow this season in recorded history

The trail head I ride NEVER opened this year for sledding

In a month gonna summarize my sleds BUT I did go jet skiing while it snowed this weekend !!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Don't feel bad Southern Oregon was a total bust too. Was planning on buying a new sled next season but thinking a sidexside would be a better investment! At least with that I know I'll get some use out of it...

Looks like Cat has got a big release for both this year! Little woman says I have to build her a new deck before anymore toys for me, so I'm busy drawing up plans. Gonna knock that project out early summer then it will be time to decide :)

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
Tough luck for you guys.

I've lived around Bozeman, Montana for 15 years now and this is probably the best winter since I've been here. Its been an amazing season. The last two winters were terrible though. They had started off nicely but by February it was warm and sunny till April. I just hope it keeps snowing this year!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Don't feel bad Southern Oregon was a total bust too. Was planning on buying a new sled next season but thinking a sidexside would be a better investment! At least with that I know I'll get some use out of it...

Looks like Cat has got a big release for both this year! Little woman says I have to build her a new deck before anymore toys for me, so I'm busy drawing up plans. Gonna knock that project out early summer then it will be time to decide :)

I just bought two quads ... but still looking at a couple new sleds.

Just wondering how much the 19's will drive down the 17 18 hold over prices.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Tough luck for you guys.

I've lived around Bozeman, Montana for 15 years now and this is probably the best winter since I've been here. Its been an amazing season. The last two winters were terrible though. They had started off nicely but by February it was warm and sunny till April. I just hope it keeps snowing this year!

I'm glad you're having a great season. :)

I ride with my 12 year old son and we would have to haul up at least one sled for him since no one will rent a sled for a 12 year old to ride. It would be 20 plus hours driving in one direction.

The high pressure ridge in the Pacific has kept moisture away from the Southwest ... but kept the jet stream up your way and you got some good snow!

The California Sierras get about 50 feet of snow on average between oct1 and Mar31st. This year it is less than 10 feet which is usually our base at 8500 to 9000 feet on the north face.

From what Ive read there is no changes to the 19 Skidoo Gen4 chassis? Other than color / accessory options.

TallCan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sierra Nevadas
Ive got a 2017 Polaris Pro 800 163 3" 300 miles, ggb can, snow check, black on black in California if your interested

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Ive got a 2017 Polaris Pro 800 163 3" 300 miles, ggb can, snow check, black on black in California if your interested

Already have 6 Poo's ... looking at a couple 850's

But really like your sled. Where in CALI?
Ready for the POo release around March 6th?

Premium Features