• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 ski doo rev 800 151"

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
I bought this sled 2 weeks ago from a very dishonest seller. Was told the sled just needed a tps reset. Turns out there was no tps. When i got one and got it to the dealer, they told me the top end is done for. Engine is not siezed but has 0 compression on the clutch side. Seems the culprit is stretched reed boots letting air in. I hve never even started the sled. I unfortunatly do not have the money or a place to rebuild this so i am selling and taking the loss.

Chassy is actually in pretty good shape. Very slight kink behind the can, but the nun is good, as well as the bulkhead. 151 track with a big wheel kit. Brand new heaters and grips.

Selling the whole lot for $1300 obo, would also consider selling the rolling chassy for $1000, and i will deal with parting out the motor, exhauset carbs. Located in alpine wy. Can deliver to hillclimb this weekend.

2fgXWQX

2fgXVSK

Last edited:
Premium Features