• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery of 09's yet??

M
Nov 27, 2007
I saw some on a truck last week with a load of quads 2or3 if i remember right. They were wraped in factory plastic and not in a crate never seen that before but maybe they been doing it that way for a while. This was in Alberta.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Got word that some polaris Shifts have been delivered to a local dealer yesterday (Saturday) here in Alaska. I dont know if they are Shift Rmks or not, but they are 09's and they were the first deliveries of the year.

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
This is True. Maybe everyone will have all their snowchecks before Thanksgiving this year.

I am thinking for a $1000 per sled delivery date of november 15th we will have them. if not I can wait to save $1000 I can ride my wifes sled:D

S
Doesn't matter to me as long as it is by January. Thats when we really start riding here in Utah anyway. I will take it sooner though if it gets here. I can start playing with the vent kits and pipe and such. Good Luck to everyone!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
we got some wide tracks and trail sleds a few weeks ago, myy snow check is due in by the 14th of this month i cant wait!!

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
The 09 cat's have arrived early this year, got a call saying my 09 M8 is in. My buddy ordered a new dragon and was wondering when it was going to show up. I have also heard some of the 09 XP's are showing up allready.
I hope we have a killer snow year.

Premium Features