• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Gold & Yellow 509 Goggle Lenses - First 5 get a free one

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
I just want to drop a quick note about our new gold and yellow tint 509 Sinister goggle lenses. I was out testing them yesterday and the yellow tint worked incredibly, both when it was sunny and when the clouds rolled in and it turned to flat light. I was truly blown away at how well they worked. I'll put my own endorsement that these are the best 509 lens to date.

If you are interested, they're in stock and shipping daily. Check them out on our website.

And the first 5 people who already own a pair of Sinister goggles and will get out and test these new lenses and send some feedback, PM me your name and address and I'll mail you a free gold or yellow lens.

But only PM if you already own a pair of Sinister goggles. A free lens won't do you much good if you don't own the goggles.

goldlens2.jpg

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Okay, first five are...

1) Beergut
2) Ricta
3) Snowbigdeal
4) RYDPWDR
5) dragon12

PM your shipping address if you haven't already. They'll be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks guys, let me know what you think of them.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
We don't have a yellow tint with chrome finish (yet). The tint color of these lenses is yellow and they come with either no mirror finish or with a gold mirror finish. But on both of the new lenses the tint is the same shade of yellow. The only thing the gold mirror finish does it change what the goggles look like when someone is look at you.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
We don't have a yellow tint with chrome finish (yet). The tint color of these lenses is yellow and they come with either no mirror finish or with a gold mirror finish. But on both of the new lenses the tint is the same shade of yellow. The only thing the gold mirror finish does it change what the goggles look like when someone is look at you.

ahh ok! thanks, tom!

Premium Features