• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 parts

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We don't have the microfiche yet, but should be able to get what you need. We have cylinders, heads, pistons, rings, pins, clips, bearings, gaskets, orings, drive clutches, driven clutches, belts etc on hand now.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
We don't have the microfiche yet, but should be able to get what you need. We have cylinders, heads, pistons, rings, pins, clips, bearings, gaskets, orings, drive clutches, driven clutches, belts etc on hand now.

You have all these parts "on hand" for the C-tec 800?

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Wow

I bet my dealer doesn't have all those parts for the Suzuki motor.

I was hoping by now to be able to see the parts break down for the 2018 body work.
What's the 2018 belly pans cost?
Is there a difference tank shroud?
I know what the vented side panels cost. There in the accessary catalogue.
I don't need factory intake or head lights.

My 2016 sled is turbo charged. So besides a light weight hood what else would I need to update the body work???

Last edited:

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Looked at an early release 2018 in the dealership yesterday. You will need everything other than the headlight and intake parts. Everything is different from front to back, top to bottom.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Looked at an early release 2018 in the dealership yesterday. You will need everything other than the headlight and intake parts. Everything is different from front to back, top to bottom.

Yes.
That's why I was looking for the parts microfiche so I could see the break down of the new body parts.
Thanks.

spag900

Premium Member
Dec 15, 2007
New drive belt part # I take it for this 800 vs the -084# on previous models??

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Ya its 111. Looks like a much better non glazing compound compared to the 084. Looks like a different compound than the 083 too.

badaltitude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2010
north dakota
Racinstation, how much is the new primary, and is it a direct replacement for the 16-17 team clutch? Will my weights and sprin fit from my 16? I will have to run the 111 belt correct?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Racinstation, how much is the new primary, and is it a direct replacement for the 16-17 team clutch? Will my weights and sprin fit from my 16? I will have to run the 111 belt correct?

We will have some kits in the next day or two up on the website. Right now it looks like you can run your weights in the new clutch. It is fundamentally the same, but the spacing is different and we are testing some options right now. I think there will be a different weight design that will work better. I also need to test to see if you can run the new clutch with the previous years secondary. The 111 belt will work with the new primary and secondary combo. Still need to verify the other combo fitment and belt use.

badaltitude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2010
north dakota
We will have some kits in the next day or two up on the website. Right now it looks like you can run your weights in the new clutch. It is fundamentally the same, but the spacing is different and we are testing some options right now. I think there will be a different weight design that will work better. I also need to test to see if you can run the new clutch with the previous years secondary. The 111 belt will work with the new primary and secondary combo. Still need to verify the other combo fitment and belt use.

Thank you sir. I am running a 16 with a turbo. I am hoping my current weights will work. Is the secondary on the 18 different than the 16-17 team boss? I know then new ones don't have the deflection adjustment bolt.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The secondary is different, but I think it is just the absence of the deflection adjuster. I have them on my bench and will measure them out and report back.

knh208

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
Let us know when these are ready

Sent from my Palm Pilot

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We have setups ready right now. It will be a day or two until they are online, but you can call and order today.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
At Cutler's yesterday and he said take the deflection adjuster off the 16-17 secondary and you can run the 18 primary. He has already done this on 3 sleds. You can run the same weights. New belt is wider and longer than the 83/84

Super 8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2012
At Cutler's yesterday and he said take the deflection adjuster off the 16-17 secondary and you can run the 18 primary. He has already done this on 3 sleds. You can run the same weights. New belt is wider and longer than the 83/84
Did Cutler suggest running the new belt also or still use the 83/84?

Premium Features