• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Big Thanks To Mesa County Commissioners!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Farmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Carbondale, CO
I just wanted to thank Mesa County Commissioners to be the first ones to come out against the Hidden Gems Widerness Proposal. By passing resolution, MCM 2009-175 on monday hopefully we can get more elected officials to come out against it.

If any of you get a chance please email them and tell them how much we apprecaite the support they have given us.

Mesa County Commissioners

Email Craig.Meis@mesacounty.us

Email Steve.Acquafresca@mesacounty.us Phone: (970)244-1604

Email Janet.Rowland@mesacounty.us Phone: (970)244-1606

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
It's good to see a group step up and make a decision based on the information that is available. Too many other towns and counties are afraid to come forward with what (to me) is the obvious answer. Keep pressuring your county commissioners and town board members. They don't vote in congress, but they all have a voice before it gets to the congressmen.

I'm starting to see more Hidden Gems letters in local papers. It would be great if more people could step up and add their own letters in opposition.

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
The hidden gems keeps on saying saving it for the "future" generations, I think we need to get the "future" generation to speak up as well. I will have my son start his letter this weekend, yes to the editor and then on to the rest of them.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
I just wanted to thank Mesa County Commissioners to be the first ones to come out against the Hidden Gems Widerness Proposal. By passing resolution, MCM 2009-175 on monday hopefully we can get more elected officials to come out against it.

If any of you get a chance please email them and tell them how much we apprecaite the support they have given us.

Mesa County Commissioners

Email Craig.Meis@mesacounty.us

Email Steve.Acquafresca@mesacounty.us Phone: (970)244-1604

Email Janet.Rowland@mesacounty.us Phone: (970)244-1606

As a Mesa County resident, i now know who will be getting my VOTE in the future elections. Hats off Commissioners!!

My only question is why is this not being covered by the news in GJ?

Keep up the pressure people! I just forwarded the results to Eagle Cty Commisoners...others should do it also.

Ray

Premium Features