• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My sled makeover is finally done!!

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Well quite a few changes for this season.....and just got them done:D

New mountain mod seat....yes there is a turbo in there (Thanks Murray)
New CR tunnel done in wrinkle black (thanks Dan from extreme machines)
rider forward kit and gas rack (thanks wildchild for the awsome service)
wicked orange paint job (thanks Jeff fro Kustom autobody in coaldale)
revalved shocks and 09 skid updates (thanks Allen and Budd from timbersled)
all the powder coating...thanks Tige

Cant wait to pull the trigger:D

P1010521.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010524.jpg

P1010523.jpg

P1010525.jpg

P1010527.jpg

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Nice Job! Looks very clean! I hope to have my finished pics up soon as well! What does the 09 skid update do? I bought my skid in May or June. Would it have the update?

T
Nov 27, 2007
Grande Prairie,AB
Looks great Thisle !!! I like how your sled is happy to see you as it's wagging it's tail. Happy sled = Happy rider !!! Love the color and the wrinkle affect. Not many of us have a monster riser as well, they are awesome. I'm curious why you kept the stock front end? I did the same. I really like the stock spindles. Hope your sled rocks for you and have an awesome year!!!!

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
[QUOTE=I'm curious why you kept the stock front end?

I Have a timber front end coated silver to match...its in the box still as I just got my Ulmer bushings...I figure with the low snow so far I'll install it after christmas....give me something to do over the holidays.

The paint turned out sweet...its a lamborgini paint code:)

Had her on the stand tonight burbing the coolant levels....got to love the chirp chirp....gotta go ride soon here:eek:

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
looks real good. that seat is clean.

I also have the Timber front end new in the box and have not put it on for 2 reasons.

1. Low snow = Carnage as Hillclimber showed us this weekend.

2008-11-29VP11bbrepair.jpg

2. I know my subframe is bent and the Barkbusters may not go on as smooth and clean.

Premium Features