• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gen 4 exhaust

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
bd-extreme.com

Speed shop Inc will have cans out for sure. He makes awesome products they normally have a titanium option think on the axys saves 14 plus pounds sure it will do bout the same on 850, PM if you interested I'll get you some prices

V
Feb 26, 2009
Specialty Motorsports has the Specialty X silencer for the 850 coming soon , we are already in the manufacturing stage and test ran on a sled , then just ceramic coat them when done building .

Specialty Motorsports
90 oswald Dr
Spruce Grove AB

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
There will be a Cooker Can Thing for the 850 the 800 Etec Cooker Can is not as load as a many other cans, it also increases RPM 100-200 RPM over stock can with a 10lb weight savings & the best cooker pot on the market.

There is also a Cooker can for the 800 Etec that will be available this season that is quieter than stock (yes quieter) it doesn't have the same weight savings, this is a great option for riders that want Performance, a great food cooker that is quieter than stock.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
I don't know which can I'll be buying but after riding a cat 920 with a loud a$$ can on it, I will never buy a loud can. The resonation in my helmet was so dAmn annoying. But to each their own I guess.

Premium Features