• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Polaris Assault with nice upgrades 155"

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
2009 Polaris Assault, about 1100 miles

-155" 5.1 track and rails from an IQ RMK
-front suspension changed to the RMK width with a barkbusters kit
-Raptor adjustable front shocks, valved for the IQ
-RMX kit: high compression "Cheater" head and modded pipe.
-SLP can
-black powder coated better boards

-new top end start of this season. About 250 miles on the pistons and rings. I NEVER lost my motor. I replaced the top end to be safe. Old pistons had slight scuffing but zero cylinder damage.
These new pistons have proper fitment in the cylinder.
Holz vents on the knee area as well as clutch front wheel well.
Side panel vents, the can side has burn through. We can negotiate that but it works fine. The mesh burned while riding. Replace the mesh and you're set.
Front and rear bumpers were powder coated black. Little rub on the front bumper from my trailer.

Also added bar hooks and a mountain strap. OEM Polaris

Spare belt included.

Under seat bag

Very nice cover, all weather covers the a arms as well. Little use. Included for my asking price.

Sled is super clean. I am not riding enough. Only got out 4 times this year. I have no issues keeping it.

Asking $6300, open to reasonable offers on a low mileage sled that runs strong. No motor problems! Ever!

Nine seven zero 310- zero 779

Sled is currently located in Gypsum CO
I am in Fort Collins. I will assist with delivery within a reasonable area. Denver metro, southern Wyoming, high country area.

Pics soon. Or pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
1100 miles

Update. The front bumper needs replaced. Didn't take a big hit, just lots of little ones. It is not broke, just needs aligned. I will replace it for you with a Skinz or reduce price. Your choice.

New price. $5800

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I'll get them to you tomorrow. I can take fresh one. The sled is 3 hours away from me at my brothers house. I'm headed there now. I have older pics but been working some long hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Pics not needed anymore so please don't worry about going out of your way to take them. We picked up a cherry RMK 700 with many aftermarket add ons and improvements for the wife yesterday....couldn't wait, sorry. Really wanted a shot at your sled and sucks your work schedule is almost as bad as mine.

Good luck and take care. Diesel on!

Premium Features