• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I post photos

P
Jan 6, 2008
Squamish
Hey,
Does anyone know how to post photos on the forum? It seems like my computer won't allow it, always seems to be a connection problem? I promise to post really cool shots of my back yard!

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Set up an account at http://photobucket.com/, once you upload pics from your computer to their site all you have to dois click the bottom tab below the picture labeled "IMG Code" and you will have copied a link to that picture. Then move the curser a line or two below your text

like this and hit "CTRL V" on your key board, an extension to your pic will be pasted in your post that will look like this
100_4621.jpg

Skip another couple lines and post your next one. If you don't have tabbed browsing in your Internet Explorer, update it so you do. Then you can quickly switch between the photobucket site and the snowest site to copy and paste your pics. I also have a folder on my desktop labeled photobucket that I keep my pictures in so they are easy to find when browsing from photobucket to up load. In the top left of the box where you browse/upload in photobucket you can click the "Option" button to select a picture size for your post. The size above is 640x480 which goes pretty fast and makes a good picture. You will also see sizes for avatars and other selections. Its a quick easy way to post pics and more once you get used to photobucket. Good Luck. EW

Last edited:
P
Jan 6, 2008
Squamish
Well I can't figure it out so I'll just have to describe the riding; it was huge and awesome! Maybe I'll post them on Facebook in " Snowmobiling-squamish, whistler, pemberton, bralorne.

Premium Features