• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guess I’ll Be That Guy

TallCan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sierra Nevadas
Guess I’ll Be That Guy

For those of you that don’t look at the 850 Thread, I asked...

Anybody heard of Polaris 2020 release date?

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
poo is always last to show their new sleds.

textron announcement is coming next week I think

I don't expect much from poo this year but although the axys is an amazing sled they will have to update it at one point. the 840 is still rather new so maybe a couple tweak on the engine and a couple on the chassis?

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I predict significant changes. They've been on a roll with a new chassis every 5 years. It's that time. Also, I predict that they'll finally drop the retarded Pro-S rear suspension, or whatever they call it, and bring in the XC suspension across all of the trail sleds.

The mountain sled chassis will likely not change until next year and it'll have a short tunnel with improved cooling and removable foot hoops.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
The mountain sled chassis will likely not change until next year and it'll have a short tunnel with improved cooling and removable foot hoops.

I would jump over to a new sled if that happened. Still would be hard pressed to go 850 unless year 2 has significant reliability/drivability improvements recorded. My current 800 runs so good it would be depressing to get a bogging, plug eating dog.

Dream sled from Polaris would be below

-Adjustable foot hoops
-Short tunnel
-Fox QS3/IQS3 rear arm shock so can lock it on the go from handle bar
-Smaller seat
-Make storage behind windshield more usefull

Premium Features