• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What you Snow Checking

What are you snow checking

• Total voters

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Getting mine in Storm Lake at Schuelke Powersports. Jason Schuelke is hands down the best customer service I have got in a long time. Will be doing all my business with him from here on.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Snow checked my 12th new sled from Zeke at Storm Lake Honda :hail:

2013 M800 SP LE Non e/s :rockon:

m_800_snopro_ltd_blk.jpg

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Pro. Kitty bye bye. Want to ride, not screw around with stuff that should be right from the factory and not have to baby the sled for fear of a belt shooting up my rear at the most inopportune time. (On a steep sidehill surrounded in trees.) Poo got it right and has been making it better every year. Gonna miss some of the meow, but not a lot.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Pro. Kitty bye bye. Want to ride, not screw around with stuff that should be right from the factory and not have to baby the sled for fear of a belt shooting up my rear at the most inopportune time. (On a steep sidehill surrounded in trees.) Poo got it right and has been making it better every year. Gonna miss some of the meow, but not a lot.

Same reason for me. Just got tried of "If it will run or not" crap and some other things. I think we will be VERY happy next year:rockon:

Last edited:
Premium Features