• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to upgrade track 06 REV

B

bikerjustin

Apr 14, 2008
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Why not just buy a 159 factory extension and fab a plate to fill the 8" gap? The factory extension is only $65. Then you have the right extension when you decide to buy the 159 cooler from Idaho Cycle for $100

Last edited:
M
Oct 24, 2008
Fort St James
How do i find Chad? I looked on google but only found a radiator shop. I need a extension! How much did he charge to do yours??
Thanks

Search cr racing in kelowna. He should pop up. He charged me $150 and it looks killer. If you buy the longer cooler later it would be simple to cut this extension out to fit

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
How far did you have to move the front holes for the front of suspension? Did you use drop brackets for the back?

If you look in the tunnel when the skid is out there are brackets where the mounting locations are up front. They also have holes about an inch behind them in the bracket that aren't drilled out. I drilled those out and used them. I didn't do drop brackets in the rear.

K
Jun 20, 2010
Well i got the new skid and track under it!! Still waiting for my tunnel extension..

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg
What did you end up doing for the skid? I really want to do this to mine, looks awesome!!!

R

rev_rider800

Jan 23, 2011
minneapols mn
What did you end up doing for the skid? I really want to do this to mine, looks awesome!!!

For anyone interested in doing this track, I have this identical track with less than 200 miles on it and a set of 159 rails to go with it for sale. Let me know if you're interested.

Lefty

Premium Features