• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thursday ride

V
Jan 3, 2008
Eastern Wshington
Anyone for a Thursday or Friday ride @ Gallagher?

Weather looks like a ride this thurs may be decent. Need a riding partner. I was thinking Gallagher. I ride an 800 Doo.

Last edited:
H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Weather looks like a ride this thurs may be decent. Need a riding partner. I was thinking Gallagher. I ride an 800 Doo.

Jason---Good to see you are still on!! ;) Did you get the sled fixed up since our last ride?? Is the house all done??

Thursday could be a plan buddy!! The sled is in Easton alreadY--part way there!!

H20SKE...

V
Jan 3, 2008
Eastern Wshington
Good deal, sounds like a plan. Im going to keep an eye on the weather and we'll nail it down as it gets closer.

H20, saw a pic of the Chev, lookin good man. What are you ridin nowadays? The 1000?

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Good deal, sounds like a plan. Im going to keep an eye on the weather and we'll nail it down as it gets closer.

H20, saw a pic of the Chev, lookin good man. What are you ridin nowadays? The 1000?

Thanks on the truck.

Same ole ride--Looking for lighter though--tired of the weight.

Sledrevy--as always welcome along.

H20SKE...

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Thanks on the truck.

Same ole ride--Looking for lighter though--tired of the weight.

H20SKE...

That only took you, what, 4 years?

Jason, good to see you around dude. Once you moved to the eastside I thought you fell off the planet.....Unfortunately I'm actually busy this week, or I'd be riding with you. :beer;:)

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
we'll be either hitting Frenchy or Gallagher on Thursday, or Weds if it clears up sooner than later.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
That only took you, what, 4 years?

Jason, good to see you around dude. Once you moved to the eastside I thought you fell off the planet.....Unfortunately I'm actually working for once!!

The feel of the power is a hoot--but the old body is starting to fight back on the weight--LOL

H20SKE...

Premium Features