• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Doo -2, Poo +1

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
The ski doo dess keys work awesome.

Can't count the number of times I've had to wait on buddys who can't move as their sled just sits there and beeps and won't go anywhere.

it's a cool idea but they need to get a better system. Those things have been on there since what, the early 2000s? It should be more dialed by now.

Ron Burgandy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2012
topics like this make snowest the go to forum for information. (sarcasm) where’s the mods to weed this crap out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
topics like this make snowest the go to forum for information. (sarcasm) where’s the mods to weed this crap out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yet u blessed us all with your wit. Where are the mods to weed out the tools that have nothing to add?

Next time I will consult you on topic and content options. (Sarcasm)

Exactly. The PIDD has a security feature that I had disabled from day 1. Hey everyone its an avalanche, get out of the way.. hold on fellers, gotta punch in this code after it boots up in order to start it...

No thanx..

Just so you know, the security feature on the PIDD (after enabled by the dealer) has to be set before you shut your sled off by putting in the code to lock it. If you don't lock it before you shut off your sled, you don't have to unlock it when you start it. ie. It doesn't automatically lock.

I only set the security lock on the PIDD when I'm parked outside a bar or in a public accessible place overnight...

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
Just so you know, the security feature on the PIDD (after enabled by the dealer) has to be set before you shut your sled off by putting in the code to lock it. If you don't lock it before you shut off your sled, you don't have to unlock it when you start it. ie. It doesn't automatically lock.

I only set the security lock on the PIDD when I'm parked outside a bar or in a public accessible place overnight...

Good info. I thought once set, it was just default. Thnx man

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK

Can't Joe Barpatron just unplug the hood and drive it away?

Premium Features