• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011/2012 IOWA Trail Conditions

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
that is a lot of open water to skip! january will be cold&snowy! think positive. :face-icon-small-hap not quite ready to test xf yet but i know it will happen. fun skipping under bridges on east okoboji:fish2:

N

niles

Jan 5, 2009
nw iowa
Was in boji this weekend and took a trip to spencer. Appears to be good snow and lots of activity.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
not too bad of a ride, mist all day so no goggles, pretty wet after 30 miles and called it a day. better than not riding at all. i do not think there is enough snow for winter games poker run? with the warm up coming there will be too many bare spots. just a bad winter for sleds. time to go west!

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
anyone riding the wapsi around Independance

Just wonder if anyone was riding the wapsi I haven't rode it in a few years and was thinking of takeing a trip south if it was ridable

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
not too bad of a ride, mist all day so no goggles, pretty wet after 30 miles and called it a day. better than not riding at all. i do not think there is enough snow for winter games poker run? with the warm up coming there will be too many bare spots. just a bad winter for sleds. time to go west!

10-4, just not in our favor around here this year. Ready to go west.

Premium Features