• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

union bay mods

i recently purchased a 98 670 out of a formula z. Instead of going with a crank shop mod, i'd rather go big or go home and go with a union bay 740, however i hear they have split and become fastrax any advice on who to talk too, or does anybody on here have info on possible mods for 740s. i have the complete motor carbs and all wiring. I live near sea level, and i would have to run 91 pump gas

L

lookup

Nov 26, 2007
sheridan wy
i know a guy that has a crank shop 990 based of the 670 needs crank redone its a little out of whack carbs pipes the works you want to go big there you go i'd bet $1200 would own it

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
i recently purchased a 98 670 out of a formula z. Instead of going with a crank shop mod, i'd rather go big or go home and go with a union bay 740, however i hear they have split and become fastrax any advice on who to talk too, or does anybody on here have info on possible mods for 740s. i have the complete motor carbs and all wiring. I live near sea level, and i would have to run 91 pump gas

Fast Trax still does the Union bay stuff. You should be able to still get parts for that from them.

Give them a call, ask for Curtis he seems to know his stuff.

253-848-0908

http://www.ftxmotorsports.com/contact.html

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I got a 670 UB race motor that'll get swapped out for a 809 if I can get the triple working properly. The motor is sweet lemme tell you. Not one 740 in any mtn sled has come close. Keep in mind, most being home built 740's. I'm guessing a strong 155-160hp. Only issue I have with it is the silencers, or should I say the lack of silencers. Almost, almost as bad as my straight piped 521 Rotax.

Premium Features