• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ad's

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
I'm sorry but I cant remember what thread this was in or who posted it, but it gets rid of the vid. For IE users, go to your tools (little gear looking thing upper right corner) then click on safety, then click on active X filtering. Video gone!! At least for me anyways, now sometimes I do have to turn it off for like web radio sites to work right, but piece of cake and has gotten rid of the annoying Snowest ad vids. I have no screen layout problems, so I don't know what to say about that.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Click on the ad blocker icon and select block element. Then click on the video. A window will then appear. click on Done. The video will disappear again.

If I click on the icon on the status toolbar (icon is on the bottom right corner) I don't have a block element option. I have check for updates, settings, disable everywhere, and disable on www.snowest.com

I'm sorry but I cant remember what thread this was in or who posted it, but it gets rid of the vid. For IE users, go to your tools (little gear looking thing upper right corner) then click on safety, then click on active X filtering. Video gone!! At least for me anyways, now sometimes I do have to turn it off for like web radio sites to work right, but piece of cake and has gotten rid of the annoying Snowest ad vids. I have no screen layout problems, so I don't know what to say about that.

Thanks! That did make it go away, now I just have a big play arrow where the player was. Screen width still narrowed like the player is still there but hidden.

Braap Wraps

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2013
Laramie Wyoming
www.sledthreads.biz
If I click on the icon on the status toolbar (icon is on the bottom right corner) I don't have a block element option. I have check for updates, settings, disable everywhere, and disable on www.snowest.com

Thanks! That did make it go away, now I just have a big play arrow where the player was. Screen width still narrowed like the player is still there but hidden.

Sorry I am using google chrome. Must be different for IE.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
Here's what I've never understood and still don't have an answer for.
Why are there ads on here that 1. have nothing to do with snowmobiling. 2. are extreme environmentalists. and 3. HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SNOWMOBILING.
I understand ads are needed to make money to run this site. But why let companies support us that are completely against what we do? The Nebraska State Snowmobile Association recently completely re-did their website and are starting to look at advertising to help pay for it. But, we are looking at companies that SUPPORT us, not companies that want to tear us down.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
5uzyby7a.jpg

Here's another pic of ads sidexside. Oh and by the way, that video has audio, and the one before that, and the one after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features