• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Swapmeet pics...

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
Just a note to the powers that be or the membership in general. Been here a few years now. Bought a few things from a few members. Looking to buy more... but one thing keeps me from doing so. :face-icon-small-con

PICTURES PEOPLE!!!

You want to sell your old stuff. I want to buy some good condition, used stuff. If you can't be bothered to post a picture of your stuff for everyone to see the condition, general appearance and style... I can't be bothered to PM you, give you my regular email or txt so you can send me a tiny pic on my outdated, not-smart phone. If you can't put forth that little effort for yourself, I'm likely going to assume you can't be bothered to take good care of your stuff either.

Just a note from a second hand guy who searches this and other forums for good used gear and parts... if you want to sell something in the swapmeet, pics make a big difference to the serious buyer. :face-icon-small-win

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Agreed!!!!!!! Minimum of 6 pictures of sleds. Both sides, front under hood both sides and tip it over and show belly. Price, miles and everything someone would ask. You are trying to sell it. Make an effort!

Premium Features