• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NW Colorado forecast

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
It's still not that great but the chance of precip is improving day by day. It went from 10% to 40% from yesterday to today.

So if any of you are into the sacrificial lamb thing, feeding virgins to dragons or know of any ancient Native American rain dances please do so.
:face-icon-small-coo

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
we need snow, i think we should sacrafice a virgin (a really hot one:censored:)to a dragon??? i own a dragon so i'll volenteer:face-icon-small-ton so go ahead and send her over!

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Good luck finding a really hot virgin around the Denver area...

Back in my single days I made sure there were none left around these parts;)

:eek::clap2::spy::pop2:

hahahaha

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
A fatty virgin will be fine. Dragons prefer them to the bony hot ones. They say that the chubs are more filling.

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I think that is what trackvs2wheels lost up at Rabbit Ears. Maybe he dropped her off in Kremling on the way home.

She does look 5'6" with boobies shaped like watermelons. Just not sure how he lost that at Rabbit Ears and why he wanted it back.

She was, rumor was that she was selling $2 BJs and taking men back to her trailer in Grand Lake.

LMAO!!!!

That's a pretty long drive for a $2 BJ... Besides, I think there's a few 'women' already here in GL that might do it for $1... no personal experience of course, just what I've heard.

I sure hope it snows soon. If we haven't reached 'rock-bottom' with this post, then we can surely see it from here!

Come on Snow!!!!!!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
LMAO!!!!

That's a pretty long drive for a $2 BJ... Besides, I think there's a few 'women' already here in GL that might do it for $1... no personal experience of course, just what I've heard.

I sure hope it snows soon. If we haven't reached 'rock-bottom' with this post, then we can surely see it from here!

Come on Snow!!!!!!

You gotta go where the market is. In ktown you have lonely hunters and sledders. A toothless meth hag and $2 equals an ok time I guess.

Now, back on topic. RE/Buff is under a Winter weather advisory for tomorrow into Sunday morning! OH GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE????

P

P Money

Nov 29, 2010
Denver, CO.
Come on Mother Nature lets do it right this time!! Made some calls to the snow gods, lambs sacrificed, Female virgins awaiting to be spanked, commencing the snow dance, planning to ride Sunday!!!!!
P

Premium Features