• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz Exit Shocks - Rebody?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Anybody have information on if Zbroz is doing a rebody/revalve for their X1 shocks for the 850? IIRC, there is a small difference that could be enough to be a problem. I did read the thread on how some felt it didn't matter and some did. I don't think I'm going to get much for my 2016 Axys, so I'm hoping I can get the X1's I bought last year setup for my 850. Obviously there comes a point where too much money isn't worth it.

I did call Zbroz a couple times and just get their VM. I'm sure they are busy with RZR and other projects.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Not sure about ZBroz but I know Raptor is able to upgrade the shocks to work with the new 850.

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Anybody have information on if Zbroz is doing a rebody/revalve for their X1 shocks for the 850? IIRC, there is a small difference that could be enough to be a problem. I did read the thread on how some felt it didn't matter and some did. I don't think I'm going to get much for my 2016 Axys, so I'm hoping I can get the X1's I bought last year setup for my 850. Obviously there comes a point where too much money isn't worth it.

I did call Zbroz a couple times and just get their VM. I'm sure they are busy with RZR and other projects.

I have both Exit & Raptor shocks........Exit is going to have to do a lot of work to to get them to work as good as the Raptor Shocks.

The Raptors with 37 inch Arms are absolutely awesome !

Last edited:

Olzy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2015
I did call Zbroz a couple times and just get their VM. I'm sure they are busy with RZR and other projects.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that....Lol
I have called a few dozen times and left emails over the last couple Years with zero response. I'll never buy there stuff again or any company's stuff with no customer service.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Premium Features