• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New riding gloves ??

C
Jan 24, 2002
Helena, MT
My gloves seem to give out within one season, two at the most ..

I found a new riding glove. At 0F they did not seem to let enough hand warmer heat thru, but we all carry cold weather gloves. At 15F they were fine.

They GRIP because of the pattern in the rubber.
They are dry, if ya keep the snow off the back.. brush em off when needed.
They were plenty warm.
They match my blue Klim.. :rolleyes:

I was helping a guy, and he gave me a pair.. he said they were 'cheap'
this is the first google that I did on them..

I do not know how long they will last, but at $5.. I can get a couple pair.. ;) but I think they will last the season easy

85838.jpg

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
You're right these gloves rock. Been buying them at Bob's for pouring concrete when it's cold but I use them for everything, hunting, chores ect. Haven't used them for sledding yet.

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
I just wear a pair of motocross gloves with a pair of cottons on the inside and they are perfect. not bulky, not cold and also not to warm

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
I agree

After a cold wet ride earlier, I was ready to blow $80 on KLIM. I have since bought three different versions very similar to yours for $5 each and am glad I did not give out the coin.

Every hardware store I am in, I look over their work gloves and for our weather here in warm WA, these kind of gloves work 95% of the time.

Premium Features