• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Eliminators

P
Nov 28, 2007
Does anyone make running board inserts for the standard IQr tunnel?

I know the fishbones would have to be removed, but a new one could be integrated into new running board inserts?

A
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Marais, MN
yup

Meathooker's feethookers. They take the place of the wishbone and work very well. They look a lot like the betterboards with the wishbone attached. You remove your old wishbones, cut your running boards and rivet the feethookers in. once installed, the rear suspension mount bolt hole is drilled from the inside using the tunnel as a template. I have the feethookers, but there might be something else out there. You might want to pm Fbomb on this site also, he was working on some but I don't know if they ever came about.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Ya Meathooker will hook you up! I love mine and can't wait to really put them to the test this year! Here is a pic of mine.

Picture 096.jpg Picture 104.jpg

L
Mar 7, 2008
I advise you to cut out a square before the first cleet snow still build there, but cut a hole and your good to go

I think the tunnel is stronger with the feethooker plates!

L
Mar 7, 2008
I have the same ones on my 2005 and I guarantee you'll want to cut out in front, 5 min into my first ride I was wanting to.

Premium Features