• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C&A XCS Skis

Mar 7, 2017
West Bend, WI
Has anyone tried running c&a xcs Skis on their proclimb? I’ve got an accessible pair to try but was just wondering if anyone had any luck with these being better than the 2016 stock cat Skis?

Thanks

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I've only run the MTX and BX skis and I think the less aggressive XCS might be the ticket. I do like the taper and kickup on the BX tho. For those reasons I'd probably stay with the BX. You lose nothing by trying them. And the stockers still suck compared to aftermarket skis.

Mar 7, 2017
West Bend, WI
I've only run the MTX and BX skis and I think the less aggressive XCS might be the ticket. I do like the taper and kickup on the BX tho. For those reasons I'd probably stay with the BX. You lose nothing by trying them. And the stockers still suck compared to aftermarket skis.

Have you found the c&a Skis to have better flotation? I’m more of a beginner and struggled in the trees, my skis would would drop in slow maneuvers instead of staying afloat..

Premium Features