• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Directions to favorite Alaska riding areas

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Sad to hear you have to leave us Robert...keep in touch and for sure let us know when your coming to town so we can hook up and ride.......:beer;:beer;

R

rohdeiv

Apr 4, 2008
That is some great stuff. Thanks for the post and good luck with the family. Hope everything works out for you. My wife and I are both active duty air force and are moving to Fairbanks this labor day weekend. We both ride and I am looking forward to hooking up with some good people to ride with. I am used to riding in wyoming and montana, so I can't wait to ride and live in Alaska.

Where you riding now?

We are finally getting some snow on the Kenai Peninsula and my riding partners are either out of state or working. Are you or any groups going for any rides on or near the Kenai Peninsula over the Christmas break? I would say my riding ability is high intermediate. I have room for one more sled on my trailer.

B
Sep 15, 2020
This may be a dead post but does anybody know how to ride sleds to Snowbird glacier in hatchers pass? I have seen pictures of people riding up there but have no idea how to get there.

Premium Features