• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Montana Poker Rides

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
Anybody know of any not listed on the Snowtana site yet? I see one at Buck Ridge 1/18 and Trout Creek and Seely Lake on 2/14. How about Lincoln, the Crazies or the Belts?

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I believe the poker run for Meagher county Little Belters snomobile club is Feb 15th. tTo get to the meeting place for that is to go past Kings Hill ski area toward White Sulpher Springs, then after you pass Forest Green the parking area will be next to the road on your right. Usually a few tents set up there and you cannot miss it. Always fun...:D:beer;

turboshorty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
stevensville MT
Snowmobile Fun Runs

The Missoula Snowgoers 20th Annual Snowmobile Fun Run is on February 14, 2009.

Starts from Lolo Hot Springs, Lolo MT Contact 406-273-2290 or Bud 370-4960

There will be Raffle Prizes donated by local businesses - 50/50 Drawing - Auction- door Prizes

Consign or swap snowmobiles and related items

Ride is approximately 40 miles on the Clearwater & Lolo National Forests
$5.00 per hand. Registration is from 9:00 am to Noon. Riders must be back at the Hot Springs and in Line at 4:30 pm
Serving dinner at 5:00 pm

Snowmobile rentals are available

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
the one up the Big hole,wise river area The wise river Jackpine savages put on is Feb. 8th i think. at the wise river club. Theres one this saturday at grasshopper inn, north of Polaris Montana put on by the beaverhead snowmobile club, have not heard yet when Mining city trail riders will put theres on. Snow still low and melting

Premium Features