• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New DareDevil Goggles coming soon!

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
First I'd really like to thank everyone for their support in the launch of the DareDevil Goggle Brand! I hope everyone who was able to purchase a pair has at least gotten their first season ride in and enjoyed they're new goggles.

With the success of the first order I am now able to bring in not only another larger order, but I'm going to be offering both models in an all new Polar Blue! These things are going to be SICK! ETA is late December! Any questions can be emailed to daredevilproducts@gmail.com and don't forget to like my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/daredevilsnowmobileproducts?ref=hl

Here a sneak peak of the new colors! www.daredevilgoggles.com

10411232_1008012605879608_2914977380740804295_n.jpg

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
When they are ready I'll take a couple pair of the New Blue lens Minion's and another pair of the Minion's with the original lens. Thank You!

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
I tried desperately to get the blue in Polarize, but it just wasn't possible this time around. I don't think Ill be able to offer Polarized lenses until next season. I also need to get a pair myself for this season to test them and make sure they are even worth offering to my customers.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
These will be the same as the first order, so not out of the box quick strap compatible, however I am working on fabricating something now that will allow them to be. I'll be sure to post something if/when I figure it out.

I have a running list going currently for people to contact when I get the goggles in, no need for payments until I get product in hand and passes quality checks. If you would like to be added shoot me a private message or email me at daredevil products@gmail.com also feel free to email me about any question you may have!

Thanks for the support!

10704043_1006851712662364_3501032518239463471_n.jpg

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
The goggles do really well, just as good as any others Ive ever owned. As 2thetopp said, it really ends up depending on you and your style of riding/conditions. Got a message from a guy who bought some and recently had his first couple rides with them on

" got out and rode saturday basically in a freezing rain and the goggles worked great, never fogged once. Sunday was a nicer blue bird turned to over cast day and again fog free. "

Premium Features