• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NASCAR Thread

A

AirForceSledder

Dec 19, 2009
Great Falls, MT
Well I have done a search and found not very much on this.... So here goes. Kyle Busch WILL win this weekend at Vegas. Anybody got anything to say? :face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-ton

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Hey,,, what happened to Kahne? Thought he was driving for Hendric? We don't get nascar now and just wondering.

A

AirForceSledder

Dec 19, 2009
Great Falls, MT
Well looks to be another experimental tire test this weekend for Goodyear. I guess it was time for that again. Can't really tell who will be good with different tires on raceday tomorrow. Will be interesting... Of course Bristol is always exciting!

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Thanks

Martin had one more year on his contract so kahne had to temp drive for redbull....then Kahne will be in the 5

Duck,,, thanks for the response, my wife and I watched NASCAR on a moderate level for some time then had to change our living conditions so no races for us. How has attendance been at the races?

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Bristol!!!

Well looks to be another experimental tire test this weekend for Goodyear. I guess it was time for that again. Can't really tell who will be good with different tires on raceday tomorrow. Will be interesting... Of course Bristol is always exciting!

Sucks a tire test is there. Would love to see a race there, had friends who have been and they said you are on your feet from the drop of the flag!

Premium Features