• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 nytro left foot getting wet

P
Jan 15, 2008
my left foot is soaked after a day of riding on my 08 nytro does this happen to anybody else is there as fix for it or am I dreaming

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Riding snomobile=wet left foot. I have owned Ski-Doo Rev/RT/ZX, Polaris Edge, and now Nytro,...every time I get back to the trailer, for the past 10+ years, my left foot is always soaked more so than the right.

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
i thought it was a fact of life untill i bought some kilm boots ! no lie the best boots ive owned so far .
:face-icon-small-hap

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
im not sure what there called but its the Klim snowboard style with a removeable liner . Walt Healy motor sports in calgary hooked me up with them for a great price !

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
i thought it was a fact of life untill i bought some kilm boots ! no lie the best boots ive owned so far .
:face-icon-small-hap

I agree with that!

The klim adrenaline GRX boots are the ones I have and my feet stay warm and dry all day.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
never had this wet left foot problem on my nytro or any other sled. I have always worn sorel boots with the rubber bottom maybee thats why

M
Nov 26, 2007
Centennial CO
I think I found one reason I have wet foot syndrome, last night I was putting a coat of Snow Seal on the the left boot and low and behold I found a damn hole way down where the tongue is sewed to the lower portion of the boot, hopefully fixing that hole will help......

mckinney

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Evans, Co
Wet foot

I don't have the plate but put some pet screen over the left side air duct above the clutch. So far it has worked for me.

mckinney

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am still pretty new to riding my Nytro, but I have NEVER noticed this before??

And I am also wearing the Klim GTX boots.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Premium Features