• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2001 Summit 800 Highmark

DBRK

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2008
Bozeman MT
I'm thinking about parting out my 2001 Summit 800 Highmark 151. I just want to get an idea of what parts there is an interest in. Would anyone want to buy the whole sled for parts?

One of the cylinders needs a hone and one of the pistons is shot. Everything else except the hood is in hood working condition.

Let me know if you're interested in anything and we can work out a deal!

W
Jan 13, 2008
Rather than parting out the sled, would you sell it as it sits? If you are considering selling the sled as a whole, what kind of condition is the rest of the sled in? how many miles? etc.

DBRK

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2008
Bozeman MT
Im in Bozeman, MT. The crankcase is already gone. The sled was rolled last time I took it out so the hood is beat up, but the light and gauges are still fine.

I will get back to everyone with prices this afternoon.

DBRK

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2008
Bozeman MT
Sold so far:

Crankcase (but not the crank)

Primary Clutch

DPM Tube and wiring

Y Pipe

Pipe

Reed Valves

Coolant Reservoir

Engine mount bolts (mount to bulkhead ones)

Still have everything else, who needs parts!

DBRK

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2008
Bozeman MT
What front shocks and skis do you have on this thing???

I will have to check on the shocks when I get home, they are whatever came stock on the sled. The skis are stock off of a newer Rev. They are the ones with two carbides on each ski. They work great on the ZX chassis, I noticed a large improvement in powder!

Also, front bumper is now sold

Premium Features