• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Thanks To Thunder Mnt Lodge on Grand Mesa

Farmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Carbondale, CO
I just wanted to give out a big thanks to Mark (CANNONMAN) at Thunder Mnt Lodge on the Grand Mesa for helping a guy out. I stopped by the lodge today to introduce myself and ended up being the recipitant of some very generous hospitality. I had to go in and check our cabin and Mark was kind of enough to let me use one of his new rental sleds to run into our cabin on the far side of Hotel Lake today. He only met me today, doesn't even know me and yet he insisted that I use one of his machines to make my trip into our cabin quick and painless. Mark's generosity saved me 2 hours of walking to get into our cabin and back.

Live2ride and I are very excited to have someplace like Thunder Mnt Lodge on the Mesa. It will be so nice having a lodge to go to where you can have a lunch or dinner and have a few drinks surrounded by people who really care about service and really want to be there. I think Mark and his staff have a very bright future on the Mesa.

Once again thanks Mark, I owe you. :):beer;:beer;

http://sprucelodgecolorado.com/

Last edited:
T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Agreed!!! Talked to the lasy there about getting a place to stay over the Holiday week and she was extremely nice!!

Farmer, maybe we will see you and your wife there this year over the Christmas holiday:)

Sounds like Thunder Mountain Lodge will be a true sledding destination within no time!!!!

Ryan

Premium Features